Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spooky Blog Haunt "WINNERS"

I want to Thank everyone so much for participating
in the Blog Haunt...oh my goodness all the lovely comments
you all left they really made my heart smile!!!
So without further ado here are the two winners that were chosen
using RANDOM.ORG-True Random Number Service
Sister of Scrap prize#1
Sister of Scrap said...

I am blown away! I have the Alice paper, and now I have an inspiration to work from. Now that I'm a follower, look forward to seeing more of your work
October 16, 2010 5:14 AM

 Barb P. prize#2
 Barb P said...

I adore your shadow box!! The Graphic45 line is fabulous and you really rocked it.
I am following your blog :) and would love to win prize #2
October 16, 2010 11:10 PM

Please pm or email me your address through Paper Secrets or here
Congratulations ladies!  Hope you enjoy your gifts!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited about winning. Thank you, Nancy -- what a fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a place to email my addie....I am so excited! email @ dreamsandmemories@yahoo.com

    Thanks for drawing my name..Sister of Scrap aka Pammie Kay

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your comments